Send Real Post Cards to your loved ones or yourself for FREE, just upload the picture and enter the address/message. Click Here

Newborn Photography

954 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
vjdarne

Total Posts: 0

Topic on Aug 22, 2017 03:49 PM
Hello all. I am starting with newborn/ family/ children photography and currently using the Canon eos 700D. Can you help me out as to which camera I should upgrade to and also if there are any related courses in Mumbai.

Naga says
Reply on Sep 13, 2017 02:10 PM
Sir / Madam
        I am using canon eos 750d. how to use the camara in wedding photography and
        how to use my voking vk 580 (speed lite)

Negiclicks says
Reply on Nov 01, 2017 07:38 PM
No one Is Here To Discuss Anything.. ?

Reply on Feb 12, 2018 02:26 PM
Hii
Newborn Photography Camera list
DSLRs
Mirrorless and compact cameras
Weather-proof / waterproof point-and-shoots
Tilt/swivel LCDs and touchscreens

Reply on Feb 20, 2018 11:43 AM
Dear Naga
Your Nikon d750 is a very good kit for child photography. 
The lens you should use is 85mm 1.4g ie a prime lens and it can give out a very good result.Otherwise for low budget 50mm prime 1.8g is best. 
In the camera setting dont increase the saturation or vividness. 
Keep the photo natural as much possible and it will look good. For some post processing and lighting effect use Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop. 
And another thing,in my opinion ...during the child photography the sharpness of the photo should be less and photo should be soften. 
I am not a professional photographer but still giving some tips that can help you in photography. There are many good and professional photographers in this site and you can ask them regarding this.
Thank you... 
©aswini_clickzz

Reply to Topic